Serves: 2 as breakfast/several little snacks
Time: 10-20 minutes depending on the cooking method
70g rolled oats
30g maple syrup
1 tsp ground cinnamon
50g mixed nuts (I used a mix, you can use whatever you like)
Optional: dried fruit/seeds or grains as per your preference
- Preheat your oven to 180ºc and line a tray with baking parchment
- Melt together your butter and maple syrup either in the microwave or on the stove
- Pour this on to all your other ingredients and give the whole thing a good mix until everything is coated with the maple syrup and butter
- Spread it out onto the baking parchment in an even layer and bake for around 25-30 minutes, taking out every 10 minutes or so to give it a stir.
- Allow it to cool on the tray and then transfer into your store utensil of choice
- Serve on top of yogurt/as a snack or with your favourite milk like cereal.