My adapted version of Deena’s Little Man’s Cookies:
125g butter, softened
75g golden caster sugar
175g self raising flour
Sprinkles of your choice
- Preheat the oven to 180C/160C Fan/Gas 4. Line three baking trays with baking paper.
- Mix together the butter and sugar until creamy, I usually do this in my Kitchenaid.
- Add the rest of the ingredients including a few sprinkles and mix together lightly. You can put these in the fridge/freezer in a log at this point to use later.
- Cut circles of around half a cm or ping pong size balls, place onto a baking tray and then top with more sprinkles if desired
- Bake in the oven for 10-12 minutes until a light golden brown.
- Remove from the oven and leave to stand on the tray for 5 minutes before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely.