Serves: 16 bites
Time: 10 minutes (plus cooling time)
350g Milk Chocolate
60g unsalted butter
2 tablespoons golden syrup
200g digestive biscuits
50g mini marshmallows
120g bag of snickers bites (or any other chocolate bites or cut up chocolate bars you like)
- Line a 20x20cm baking tin or dish with greaseproof paper
- In a microwave bowl or in a bowl on top of some simmering water, add your milk chocolate, butter and golden syrup and melt together until you can mix it all to a smooth consistency. Allow it to cool slightly
- In a big mixing bowl, break up your digestives into pieces and then add your snickers bites and marshmallows.
- Add the melted chocolate mixture and mix until all the digestives, snickers and marshmallows are coated thoroughly
- Pack the whole lot into your greased and lined dish and then add another flatten down firmly to make sure everything sticks together nicely
- Place in the fridge for around 20 minutes to allow the chocolate and butter to set and then cut up into 16 bites.
- Try not to eat them all at once!
P.S You could use a couple of bars of your favourite chocolate in here just broken or cut up into pieces, and feel free to add any other nuts/fruit you happen to like! The great thing about Rocky Road is that you can pretty much add whatever floats your taste buds!